Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Creatively Random Adventures...

"Creativity is a natural gift;
its not something you just wake up one day and decide you have."

______________________________________________________



This free hand creation was one that boosted my morale; NO pattern, NO sewing machine, NO measurements not even a ruler was used for this project - I simply had a vision, and made it visual. 



NiCcessories’ ‘Fabricated’ now has a starting point.  Using basic denim fabric and a few embellished pieces, I 'free-handedly' crafted a clutch bag; putting my creativity in full throttle, this is one (of many) designs that I've constructed literally from many pieces into one whole, and by knowing a key ingredient for any entrepreneur is that your pitch and approach has to be outside of the norm, my creative nature & the artistic sixth sense I possess should'nt be taken lightly!


"...point the biggest skeptic out I'll make 'em a believer." 

______________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment